February 24

Learn how Dupen integrates sustainable development into its business strategy

Sustainability, ecology or 360º recycling are some of the concepts that more and more organizations and companies are integrating into their environmental, social or economic policies.

But how are these three concepts applied within a business organization? At Dupen, we tell you how we do it.


Our company has always been fully aware of the economic, social and institutional environment in which we find ourselves, being fully committed to achieve an improvement in the sustainable development of our work day after day.

First step towards sustainability:

The first step we took to introduce this added value in our company took place in 2008.

Dupen positioned itself that year as a leading pioneer in the use of renewable energies, inaugurating the largest solar park in the Valencian Community. the largest solar park in the Valencian Community: a 35,000 m² photovoltaic plant Dupen’s 35,000 m² photovoltaic power plant was installed on the roofs of our industrial warehouses.

An essential driver to contribute to sustainability sustainability thanks to its power output of 850 kilowatts and production capacity of 1.2 million kilowatts per hour.

Second step towards sustainability:

The second step in achieving the goal of becoming a 100% sustainable company encompasses, from the use of of natural, ecological and recycled materialsWe use renewable energy sources such as the sun in the manufacture of our mattresses and upholstery accessories, thus minimizing the consumption of electrical energy.

Third step towards sustainability:

The latest step we have taken towards sustainability is supported by collaboration with our partners. At Dupen, we always collaborate with the best suppliers in the industry and we always manufacture with raw materials from certified suppliers, using the best quality raw materials. latest 360º recycling technologiesWe have become one of the leading manufacturers of rest equipment, in which, 100% of the waste we generate goes to recycling plants. with the aim of giving them a second life, thus promoting a circular economy.

For years, our mission has been and always will be to reduce the total tons of waste we generate in our production processes.

A revealing figure is the total of 188,100 kg of waste that we generated in 2022, a large amount less than in previous years.

Of this year’s data, a total of 158,004 kg have been given a second life, with almost 84% of our waste being recycled, compared to the remaining 16% that could not be reused.

At Dupen we care about the well-being of our customers, since we do not use any toxic components in our manufacturing processes, thus facilitating a restful rest.
Shall we contribute together towards a more sustainable world?

Related news